Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Telling Christina Goodbye


Telling Christina Goodbye
Telling Christina Goodbye by Lurlene McDaniel


My rating: 4 of 5 stockings


Double date... car crash... only two walk away nearly unharmed. That's basically the best way I can describe what's going without really going too much into detail.



This novel is sadistically cruel, subtlety easing me into a lull. Then BAM the dam holding my tears back breaks. But just as that happens Lurlene McDaniel leans over and whispers into my ear, 'You think I'll give you that satisfaction?' smiling like a crazed woman. Holding my tears back in fear of the repercussions, my eyes blue balled... you read right my eyes blue balled.

description

Maybe I'm a masochist? I loved this book. I loved the way it made me feel. I hated being toyed with. I will always come for more, and everything will be forgiven after all Lurlene McDaniel never meant to hurt me right?

description


Then I'll finish her next novel only to realize she hates us all.


description

The cycle must begin anew.



No comments:

Post a Comment